I just came from the movies after watching the movie “Number 23”. Honestly, the interesting part about the movie was the number 23, not the story of the movie. I mean I would rather watching a documentary about the number 23, not a psychological thriller about it.
Anyway, here are some interesting facts about the number 23:
• In the movie Jeepers Creepers the creature gets to feed every 23 years for 23 days.
• There were 23 members in the music group The Beatles. They each had 23 letters in their names. They released 23 albums together, each containing 23 songs. They all died at the age of 23. Also, they would eat 23 meals a day.
• The date that the Titanic sank, 4/15/1912, 4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23.
• The date the Twin Towers were hit, 9/11/2001, 9+11+2+1=23.
• It takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate through the human body
• The tilt of Earth’s axis is roughly 23 degrees.
• A human baby receives 23 chromosomes from each parent.
• The 23rd letter of the English alphabet is W. On a QWERTY keyboard, W lies directly below the two and three.
• December 23, 2012 is the day the classic Mayans said the world would end.
• Five (2+3) is an immensely significant number in all ancient and some modern rites and rituals.
• The average head of human hair can support 23 tons of weight.
• 2/3=0.666 (The Devil’s number)
Finally, the year I was born is 1985, that is 1+9+8+5=23. Don’t worry, I’m not obsessed about the movie; I’m just having fun with it.